1-Can I return my product?
- We currently are NOT accepting any returns or exchanges due
to COVID 19. We hope that it will change as soon as the world
goes back to normal.
2. How long will it take to get my order?
- Depending on your destination address, orders take 1-2 days to
process. We then mail them and that takes 5-7 days to arrive
and depending on if you are overseas it takes anywhere from 7-
3. How to care for my Jewelry?
- 18k plated
- 1. After showering, using lotion, or any other body product, wait until your
product is completely dry before slipping on your gold-plated accessories.
Some products can have a negative reaction with gold-plating and can cause
changes in color or texture.
- 2. Always apply perfume before putting on your jewelry. Perfume chemicals
can react with the metal and cause a change in the appearance, so you don’t
want to spray it directly on your pieces.
- 3. Don't sleep, shower or do the dishes in your gold-plated jewelry.
- 4. When traveling or not wearing your accessories, make sure to store them
in a jewelry case or one of the pouches we offer with every order or wrapped
up in a soft cloth to prevent scratching.
- 5. After every use clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft
cloth to remove any dust and dirt it has acquired. Gently rubbing the surface
of your gold plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth also helps restore shine.
If your jewelry needs more cleaning you may clean it with warm, soapy water.
- 925 Sterling silver
- Storing Sterling Silver
Proper storage of sterling silver jewelry and gift items goes a long way toward preserving its
shine and preventing the oxidation that can cause dullness and discoloration. Below, we've
compiled some quick tips for proper storage of fine silver:Quick Tips for Storing Sterling
● To prevent scratches, each piece should be stored individually in its own case,
pouch, or compartment.
● Be sure to store sterling silver in a cool, dry place. In hot climates, it should be kept in
an air-conditioned room.
● Avoid keeping jewelry boxes in bathrooms, as the moist, warm air can compromise
the brilliance of your sterling.
● For best results, keep your sterling silver jewelry in a case lined with tarnish-resistant
● If you're planning on storing a sterling silver piece for an extended period of time, try
sealing it in an airtight bag (plastic works fine) to protect it from oxidation and
- Cleaning Sterling Silver
- Over time, dirt, makeup residue, and skin oils can build up on the surface of your sterling
silver jewelry and gifts, causing the metal to become dull and cloudy. The best way to
prevent this undesirable effect is to clean your pieces regularly.As a general rule, the regular
use of chemical liquid jewelry cleaners is discouraged, as they can result in the eventual
discoloration of the metal. The safest and most effective way to polish sterling silver is to
wipe it gently with a soft cloth. Avoid using coarse fibers or fabrics, such as paper or
polyester, as these can result in scratching. Feel free to wipe down your stainless silver as
often as you'd like to restore its shine and brilliance.
- It's also a good idea to perform a thorough cleaning before storing a silver piece for
a long period of time.For silver that has suffered from some degree of tarnishing, a
deeper cleaning may be in order. Following these easy tips for storing and cleaning
sterling silver can help to preserve the inherent beauty and shine of this precious
metal, ensuring years of enjoyment of your investment.
4. How to care for my Sunglasses?
- 1. Prevent scratching.
- There's nothing worse than scratching your new designer sunglasses. Don't you agree?
So the best way to prevent scratching your new sunglasses, is to always keep it in its
protective case while you're not wearing it.
- 2. Clean properly.
- Another important tip to take care of your sunglasses, is to clean it properly. You'd think
that cleaning the lenses with your shirt like you're used to do is okay, but it's not. Always
use the microfiber cleaning cloth that comes with your sunglasses. It's there for a reason,
and it will help you remove any dirt or smudges.
- 3. Don't wear your sunglasses on top of your head.
- While wearing your designer sunglasses on top of your head might make you look ultra
cool, this can totally damage it. Why? Because when you wear your sunglasses on top of
your head, the screws holding up your sunglasses will loosen and it can easily fall off.
This can also damage the nose-pads.
- 4. Handle with care.
- It goes without saying that you should handle your sunglasses with care. Meaning, gently
put on and off your sunglasses, and make sure that you don't stretch or bend the
- 5. Avoid excessive heat.
- That's a tip you shouldn't neglect to take care of your sunglasses, so never ever leave
your sunglasses in the car during the day. Avoid exposing your sunglasses to excessive
heat, as this can lead to a distortion of its frame.
- 6. Use a hard case.
- When you need to store your designer sunglasses, make sure to use a hard protective
case. While they may not be suitable for everyday use, as they're quite large and might
not fit in all your handbags, using hard protective cases is a must if you're packing or
storing your sunglasses for a long period.
- 7. Sunglasses and beach time.
- In order to take care of your sunglasses at the beach, first you have to pick the right type of sunglasses to wear at the beach.Whether you're the type of person who goes to the beach to relax or play water sports, there's a right pair of sunglasses for you. Also, make sure to keep your sunglasses protected (inside your beach bag) while you're not wearing them, as the sand and sea water can cause major damages
5.How to know my jewelry sizing?
We offer a few different lengths and sizes on our jewelry. Please make sure to know your sizing before placing an order. Please refer to the images below to help you.