1-Can I return my product?
- Yes, You Have 30 Days To Return Your Products. They Have To Be Unused And In Same Condition You Received It.
2. How long will it take to get my order?
- Depending on your destination address, orders take 1-2 days to
process. We then mail them and that takes 5-7 days to arrive
and depending on if you are overseas it takes anywhere from 7-
3. How to care for my Jewelry?
2. No Harsh Chemical.
3.Use mild soap and warm water to clean your jewelry.
4. Polish with cloth provided.
5. Store in anibells pouch or box
- 925 Sterling silver
- Storing Sterling Silver
Proper storage of sterling silver jewelry and gift items goes a long way toward preserving its
shine and preventing the oxidation that can cause dullness and discoloration. Below, we've
compiled some quick tips for proper storage of fine silver:Quick Tips for Storing Sterling
● To prevent scratches, each piece should be stored individually in its own case,
pouch, or compartment.
● Be sure to store sterling silver in a cool, dry place. In hot climates, it should be kept in
an air-conditioned room.
● Avoid keeping jewelry boxes in bathrooms, as the moist, warm air can compromise
the brilliance of your sterling.
● For best results, keep your sterling silver jewelry in a case lined with tarnish-resistant
● If you're planning on storing a sterling silver piece for an extended period of time, try
sealing it in an airtight bag (plastic works fine) to protect it from oxidation and
- Cleaning Sterling Silver
- Over time, dirt, makeup residue, and skin oils can build up on the surface of your sterling
silver jewelry and gifts, causing the metal to become dull and cloudy. The best way to
prevent this undesirable effect is to clean your pieces regularly.As a general rule, the regular
use of chemical liquid jewelry cleaners is discouraged, as they can result in the eventual
discoloration of the metal. The safest and most effective way to polish sterling silver is to
wipe it gently with a soft cloth. Avoid using coarse fibers or fabrics, such as paper or
polyester, as these can result in scratching. Feel free to wipe down your stainless silver as
often as you'd like to restore its shine and brilliance.
- It's also a good idea to perform a thorough cleaning before storing a silver piece for
a long period of time.For silver that has suffered from some degree of tarnishing, a
deeper cleaning may be in order. Following these easy tips for storing and cleaning
sterling silver can help to preserve the inherent beauty and shine of this precious
metal, ensuring years of enjoyment of your investment
4.How to know my jewelry sizing?
We offer a few different lengths and sizes on our jewelry. Please make sure to know your sizing before placing an order. Please refer to the images below to help you.